Free Printables for you to Download
From Bible Study to Science Study this list of resources is full of fabulous finds.
If you live in an apartment or have limited yard space or just want to create a small garden just for kids, here's a quick and easy way to start one! We filled a small kiddie pool with soil and planted some herb seeds to grow an "edible forest" for small world play! We look forward to learning about each herb, caring for them, and playing in a small world of their own making!
Read it: http://munchkinandbean.blogspot.com/2014/05/kiddie-pool-garden.html
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/290341507200251607/
#gardeningforkids #diygarden #kidsactivities
We know that you mean well, but what you say is sometimes hurtful, even if you didn’t intend it to be.
This post is meant to help you navigate the special needs conversation so that you don’t put your foot in your mouth. It was also written to encourage those of you who are too afraid to approach us by using the conversation openers I share.
Read the 5 questions to avoid asking here: http://www.gabriellavolpe.com/5-questions-never-to-ask-a-parent-of-a-child-with-special-needs-what-to-ask-instead/
#homeschooling #homeschoolingspecialneeds #specialneeds
- Home: Wife. Homeschool mom. Owner of Embracing Him, a blog for Christian women and Homeschool moms2004 - present
I’m Andrea, a life long Jersey girl, blessed wife, mom of three spirited daughters (ages 9,7, and 2), enthusiastic blogger at Embracing Him, former public school teacher, and passionate home educator. Most importantly, I’m a follower of Jesus Christ, the King of Kings!
For nine years, I enjoyed a fantastic career as a classroom teacher in grades 2, 5, and 6. In 2002, I married the great guy I met on a blind date. When we started our family two years later, I became a stay at home mom and happily dove into all things domestic!
When I'm not blogging about my domestic doings (the good, the bad, and the ugly!), my Christian walk, and homeschool happenings, you can find me…
- hanging out with friends and family,
- kissing boo-boos and giving hugs,
- planning family gatherings
- tending our little backyard garden,
- cheering loudly at track meets and soccer games,
- serving in Children’s Ministry at my church, and
- zipping down the highway in our well loved minivan.
- BA in English, MA in Student Personnel Services
- Teaching Certification: Grades K-8