Please expand and read detailed information about why I picked these awesome peeps.
Link to original post: https://plus.google.com/101432770709896418691/posts/R4EfyMaUKda
I would like you to make a circle of 5 people. In this circle should be people who:
1. Post content regularly in their streams.
2. The content should be what you think is entertaining, informative and interesting.
3. You have at least +1'd or commented on a few of their posts.
4. They engage on your posts most of the time.
5. Despite the fact that they post good content, they have little to no traffic coming to their streams.
We want these people to know that Google+ is not a popularity contest. We are a community, a family, and we want them to have a comfortable and permanent spot here with us. We want them to see this place just as we do. And we want to do this, together.
Should you choose to accept this challenge, please post your circle publicly, and hashtag it #my5engagers. This will ensure easier tracking of the circle shares, and make it easier for others who are looking to find engagers to add to their circles. :-)
- He speaks, trains and blogs a lot about social media, recruiting and job search strategy. I met Jim in San Diego a few years back at a SourceCon conference. His energy and drive is absolutely contagious. He has worked for companies such as Google, Microsoft and Siemens. Jim was the first person to introduce me to the world of Vlogging. His current project is The Jim Stroud Show focusing on Social Recruiting. Did I mention he loves Jack Bauer?
- Gabriel is on my daily read list! Gabriel runs a Web Design company, involved in SEO, SEM, Blogging and Social Media. He creates and posts very informative and great content about Google+. A must circle in my opinion because he is an all around great guy who is always willing to help out.
- Mohammad is a Front-End Engineer and IT Expert. He is also the Design Manager of Mohammad is on this list for many reasons but I get a "Good Morning" message from him almost every day. <3 Mohammad has been working around the clock with the Canopy team to release a Hangout Canopy Mobile App for Android! Stay tuned..
-Bobbi Jo is a Web Developer and the technical backbone of I met Bobbi Jo the first day I joined Google+ back in late June. Bobbi Jo posts informative, hilarious and fabulous content in her stream daily. She also never forgets to plus one or comment on other posts every day. She is always hanging out and so welcoming to everyone she meets. -Bobbi Jo may tell you one day That's HAWT!
Jason Lee Overbey is candidate Phone Sourer and Talent Profiler. He also hosts @TweepViews. He is extremely connected in the recruiting industry and always willing to help out jobseekers. Jason was recently featured on U.S. News and Money's Job Seekers: Who to Add to Your Google+ Circles http://goo.gl/WZkPd -
Please take a look at 's original post and let the Google+ community know who are your top 5 engagers.
Follow and +Saimak Manzarpour as they take you through the journey of the early days of communication technology and their part in the revolt against oppression.
Today we are proud to release a small update that is part of a larger update coming over the next few days, today were releasing ability to distinguish general Hangouts from On Air
This is part of a larger update that were working on but we hope you enjoy this nice little update.
Hangouts that state that there On Air are limited hangouts that you have access to join and be a part of.
You should get this update within a few days, but if you would like to get it right now follow these basic instructions.
- Click your Chrome Wrench Icon and navigate to Tools > Extensions
- Check Enable Developer Mode
- Hit Update extensions now
Stay tuned for the big release soon.
- LGSM- MCA - PGSM2011
- Exim BankCorporate Sales
HABARI NA MATUKIO: WIZARA YA MALIASILI NA UTALII KWA KUSHIRIKIANA NA ASA...
Balozi wa Mpya wa Kampeni ya Kupambana na Ujangili wa Tembo, Msanii wa mziki wa kizazi kipya Ali kiba akizungumza na waandishi wa habari kuh
THE DAR ES SALAAM CHARITY GOAT RACES TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY, 30 MAY 2015
The Dar es Salaam Charity Goat Races Committee Chairperson, Karen Stanley (3rd L) addressing a news conference in Dar es Salaam yesterday re
IRENE KIWIA, A TANZANIAN BUSINESSWOMAN WINS AFRICA'S TOP AWARD
Ms. Irene Kiwia. A young Tanzanian businesswoman, Irene Kiwia, has won Africa’s Woman of the Year Award for her work in advancing women entr
BILIONEA ALIKO DANGOTE AKAGUA UFUKWE ATAKAOJENGA BANDARI YAKE YA KISASA ...
Alhaji Dangote akishuka kwenye ndege na kulakiwa na Mwakilishi Mkazi wake hapa nchini, Esther Baruti wiki iliyopita. Mfanyabiashara maarufu
17 TANZANIAN'S SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN NIGERIA'S TONY ELUMELU FOUNDAT...
Mercy Kitomari, one of the 17 Tanzanian winners selected to participate in the programme, is the entrepreneur behind an organic ice cream co
I want to see my products in fridges in other countries, says ice cream ...
Most of us love ice cream. Right from the time when we were little and into adulthood, this is a delicacy that remains special to our taste
a day in the life of a career driven african woman
“You are never too old to dream or pursue your passions; it's never too late no matter what; hope should never die; one must never give up.”