The comments section is full of white tears, poor reading comprehension, and racism apologists. Get your popcorn!
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- There's got to be a Bingo card for the comments on these sort of posts. "Someone asked why you're analyzing the movie so seriously? I win!"Jun 26, 2012
- "Call FEMA, there is a flood of white tears!"Jun 26, 2012
- My favorite was the commenter who decided to 'splain to you the real causes of the civil war. And they totally know what you meant is different from what you actually wrote because they read it in your 'tone.' Man, that's some pretty awesome psychic reading power right there. I bet the intelligence community would love to hire them.Jun 26, 2012
- Ugh, now I am even less interested in seeing it.
Now, if they had HH Garnet, H Tubman, S Truth, F Douglass, and M Delany team up as a band of supernatural monster-fighting superheros, with W Garrison and H Beecher Stowe as sort of laughingstock tagalongs... I would watch the shit out of that.Jun 26, 2012
- Someone else mentioned that Harriet Tubman: Vampire Hunter would have been kick ass. I'd be down for that.Jun 26, 2012
- My mind was running with this plot bunny, and then I realized I was basically rewriting the ending of Dred to make it kickass instead of pathetic.
Doing this right will take some pondering.
DRED II: RESURRECTION.
omg brain, what are you on?Jun 26, 2012
- Actually, there IS a bingo card for that (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lizhenry/3185596170/), but I feel that using the comment section from anything on IO9 would practically be cheating.Jun 26, 2012
- yeah, we can't play BINGO in io9 comments, everyone would win and there would be no more prizes!Jun 26, 2012