En Masse Entertainment is thrilled to announce TERA's official release date to its dedicated community! Following a series of closed beta tests and an open beta test, TERA will launch in North America on: May 1, 2012.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- So happy to see this! Thanks a million for all your work over the past few years EME!!Jan 17, 2012
- Jake G+1Exciting! I've been soooo bored not playing any MMOs waiting for this oneJan 19, 2012
- We are all very excited for TERA to be released a long with the upcoming CBT'sMar 4, 2012
- Your game is beautiful looking. Truly amazing. Great character models. Fun combat. The quests are terrible, however. I would bet that about 95% of the quests are kill X amount of Y. Then I will get the same quest to kill the same thing again from 4-6 different quest givers. Need to fix that asap. Create dynamic events like GW2 and you will have the best MMO. Keep the dull, boring questing and it will do alright but soon forgotten ala Rift.Mar 5, 2012
- Was lucky enough to get into the last beta weekend, and by the time it was over I was hooked. The combat system is an excellent change from the way MMORPGs normally play (tab-target, button-smash, repeat). Now if we could get some more exciting quests and some dynamic content, things would be even better, :)May 1, 2012