This particular comic matches my observations about bicycling culture, except use "US" instead of "UK" and "Holland" instead of "Denmark".
I use my bike here (in Holland) almost every day to shop for groceries, take the kids to sports, go out to lunch and so on. I haven't worn Spandex(tm) on a bike since I left the US 15 years ago... :-P
- Erina Moriarty Photography2014 - present
- George Washington UniversityMA Education & Human Development (Higher Education Administration), 2009
- Universiteit van AmsterdamMA European Studies (History & Culture), 2002
- George Mason UniversityMA History, 1999
- George Mason UniversityBA History, 1996
- George Washington UniversityCertificate Documentary Filmmaking, 2012
Sony vs. Nikon - Live Questions answered from audience - with Frederick ...
Sony vs. Nikon - Live Questions answered from audience - with Frederick Van Johnson from TWIP!
Journey Without Gas, Part 4B: Return to the Heart of Darkness
By 2:30 p.m., we made it to the ferry, only to see it pull away from our side of the river just as we got there. Needless to say, the ferry
Journey Without Gas: Part 4: "Enjoying" the Fruits of Our Labors
To recap where we are now: it's Friday, April 12. We didn't arrive in Freetown until 1 a.m., and we are ready to benefit from the hell we ju
Journey Without Gas Part 3: Long Day's Journey Into Night
When we last left our intrepid adventurers, they were just escaping from the evil clutches of Liberian and Sierra Leonean customs agents and
Journey Without Gas--Part 2: Borders Don't Make for Friendly Neighbors
The border, as most people would expect, is an interesting place full of many, many types of characters. One of those characters is what I c