The vision of Sen - Space Exploration Network - is to create a space television network whose purpose is to gather and distribute news and information on space and in so doing:
- promote interest in space;
- raise awareness of the reality of humankind and Earth in the universe and through raising awareness provide a different perspective to our conduct and the government of life on this planet;
- educate and encourage consideration of the physics, economics, politics, legal framework and government of space;
- create a community in which people can learn, debate and share information about space;
- further the exploration of space;
- film the universe forever building an electronic version of the universe, a never ending work of art and a tribute to the creator; this aspect of the vision will emerge in the centuries to come but it needs to be set out at the start as an important component of the vision.
Sen will begin life online at sen.com
. The web site will publish articles, videos, pictures, news stories and user generated content to provide information about space. In addition to developing an ever expanding encyclopedia about what is known and what activities have been and are to be undertaken relating to space exploration, Sen will also seek to promote thought and debate on issues that have not been considered in depth or at all, such as a legal constitution for space and the forming of an Earth government to co-ordinate humankind's exploration of space and the protection of the planet.
Space is everything, it affects everything - it defines our environment, the government of mankind, relations, the future. By promoting interest and awareness of space a different perspective of our conduct and government of life on the planet can be obtained in the hope of creating a united planet.
Sen will aim to be an enterprise that represents the best human effort at creating an enterprise without boundary in space and time.