1. I think we could use a recognizable Meetup schedule. First Monday of the month, then 2nd Tuesday, then 3rd Wednesday, then 4th Thursday?
2. Arduino Hack-A-Thon is still on, just working out When.
3. Madison's user group Sector67 is having an Iron Pour event coming up soon on a weekend day. I wanted to make it last year, and missed it, so interested in road-tripping or meetup there.
4. The Beaver Dam Maker Meetup group is hosting a Raspberry Pi Hack-A-Thon Feb. 1st: https://plus.google.com/events/cmt1ad5hfguhucmacu93pjl43i4
5. Tribune planning meeting moved to Tuesday, January 28th at 5:30 PM. This is important to us as a future meetup place to maker, hacker, creative space.