Today we are making an early, experimental version of Jack and Jill available for testing. If you are interested in giving the new toolchain a try with non-production versions of your apps, we encourage you to give us your feedback. The blog post below describes how the toolchain works, how to configure it, and how to let us know of your feature requests and any bugs you find.
221 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 21 previous comments
- I'm so glad the Android team is working to solve these developer-related issues. At my company, the top two problems we encounter are long build times and dex limits. Here's hoping that J&J will eventually help with the build-times.Dec 22, 2014
- What are the advantages of using JnJ vs just Android Studio and gradle with maven?Dec 30, 2014
- nope. where can I file a bug for this?Apr 2, 2015
- Apr 2, 2015
- Where is the download link for jack and jill?Dec 3, 2015
- search on Google, there is a simple flag to enable in your buildDec 3, 2015
Add a comment...