New Code Samples for Lollipop
639 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Can you help me? The spc code of my nexus5 has become messy code as"纮纮纮纮纮" .because of the error of QXDM,what should I do to recover it? As is it said the lolipop 5.0.1 will open all frequency channel of Lte is that true? Waiting for your answer Thanks alotDec 13, 2014
- Dec 14, 2014
- Awesome! Cant wait to be working with this. I have a few questions for a member of the development team,
1: When choosing the source code definitions and functions, is the Native Android SDK java code worth using to create simple pseudo-2d video game? I ask this just incase the Android canvas and draw methods will be as complex as OpenGL.
2: Should I use Java or C++ for game development? Im not making a World of Warcraft game, so its not too labor intensive.
Thanks in advance!Dec 17, 2014
- Just tried the CardView example. It has a minSdkVersion 21 setting.
Since CardView is located in the support library it sould support earlier versions as well, right ?
I changed the minSdkVersion to 19 which I have on my LG G2. It compiles but crashes at runtime, when I try to change the elevation of the cardview.
So maybe someone can clarify, if these samples are for level 21+ only or If they are supposed to work on earlier versions as well.
Thanks in advance.Jan 1, 2015
- I'm using Android studio. With an existing app of ours which uses maps, it runs fine on an existing device running 4.4. I don't have a Lollipop device, but when I try to run on the Lollipop emulator, I get a "Google Play services are missing from your phone" error message. Using the SDK Manager I believe I have everything conceivable needed installed. Should this work? What might I be missing?Jan 3, 2015
- ^Answering my own question, it turns out the standard Lollipop emulator that shows up after you install Android Studio does NOT have Google APIs included; you need to create a new emulator with 5.0 AND Google APIs.Jan 3, 2015
Add a comment...