145 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Wonderful post for newbies like myself. Thank you very much!Dec 18, 2014
- Excellent reference and proof that the homework was well done, my Flip Clock Watch Face follow all the rules and some more :-) performs well ;-) battery 2.5-3.6 depends on usage scenarions ;-) Thank you Android Devs for article! :-)Dec 19, 2014
- you might want this.Dec 19, 2014
- Excellent! Is there source code for this wear app?
Tnx.Dec 19, 2014
- That's adorable. What about Mr jingles ? Will we get a watchface with it?Dec 19, 2014
- Nice article. What's the perf advice on using divide vs multiplying by a cached reciprocal? Eg is it faster to move from
mCloudFilterPaints[i].setAlpha((int) (r / centerX * 255));
mCloudFilterPaints[i].setAlpha((int) (r * recip_centerX * 255)); // where recip_centerX is calculated once (say on canvas size change?)
You could also likely get rid of that 255fp number too as this will also be constant. Of course, the point is how much effort should be expended to lift the calculations out of the inner loop here for fp operationsJan 11, 2015
- when I've read your question I realised how little I know about android's internal workings. But you know how they say,that the mark of knowledge shows when you realise how little you know about everything.
I also know this doesn't answer your question :)Jan 11, 2015
- Hoi Lam+2Sorry for the late reply, we are working to open source it - stay tuned!Feb 9, 2015
Add a comment...