Want to raiser and lower my workstation this high by switch or lever. Any ideas? As it is, it's a real pain to go back and forth. Would obviously be easier with a laptop.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- Sep 23, 2011
- I raised a desk with bed risers (around $15 at Bed Bath & Beyond) and bought a cool stool on closeout at Target for $30, I think. Bed risers won't help everyone, though, 'cause they come in limited sizes.Sep 23, 2011
- I was thinking the same as Gregory, but for that price you may as well just buy a laptop. Do a search on instructables.com. Maybe someone else has figured out a solution.Sep 23, 2011
- I would recommend flat panels mounted on a waldo, like medical monitors. They are around $100 for dual monitor wall mounts. That is what I want.Sep 24, 2011
- Wait... Has no one thought to ask the big question: What are you working on there? That's not MS Word.
Any solution come up in the last year and 3 months?Dec 5, 2012
- Gmail on top of Scrivener.Dec 5, 2012