33:47 Intriguing question and great answer by Neil re: What do you think NASA's budget is (as a percentage of tax dollars), given it does all these cool stuff? And what could be achieved if NASA's budget is doubled?
39:21 Great question by Stacey! "What is your biggest piece of advice to parents of young children? Especially parents of young girls"
- ideas RevolutionFounder, present
- ideas Vacuum ProductionDocumentarian, "Long Hair Revolution"
- Computing Devices Canada (part of Ceridian group)Senior Software Engineer, 1996 - 2001
- MacDonald, Dettwiler and AssociatesSoftware Engineer, 1991 - 1996
- Kempton @ ideas Revolution (current)
For the ten years from 1991 - 2001, Kempton was involved in two of the largest safety & mission critical software projects in Canada: Canadian Automated Air Traffic System for Transport Canada, and then Iris Digital Communications System for the Canadian Department of National Defence.
For the ten years from 2001 - 2011, Kempton recharged his battery by getting an MBA, made a nationally archived feature-length documentary, and has been taking different paths in trying to be good in things that interested him.
- University of CalgaryMBA, Business Administration, 2001 - 2003
- Northern Alberta Institute of TechnologyProducer Emergence Program Certificate, TV & Film Production, 2006 - 2006
- University of TorontoB.Sc., Specialist Program in Computer Science for Data Management, 1987 - 1991