yay, Carcassonne - my favourite board-game of all time!
New blog - a look at the conflict mechanic within Carcassonne!
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I don't think anyone in my group has Carcassone... yet.Jan 23, 2013
- The ios version's very good. Do you play there?Jan 23, 2013
- JB - Not on IOS myself, my Iphone is a bit old and the version requires a more up to date version of IOS than I have. Camilla (Arietty) has an android phone so no joy there. We tend to get our Carcassonne fix on Xbox - got a roster of "friends" who we regularly play with.
Angelo - well worth while to add to your roster of games, easy to learn, hard to master, quick to play. The base game is great - the expansion are a mixed bag, some are good but can alter how the game plays in groups.
Either way I think it's one of the most elegantly designed games out there.Jan 23, 2013
- Yeah, I can never manage to get that left-handed smokeshifter, er, road curve I need to fill in the hole, either!Jan 24, 2013
- Yep that's roads in Carcassonne - need one, don't get it. Want something else, get a straight road :-)Jan 24, 2013
- Not to mention the one which, as the article points out, doesn't exist! ;DJan 24, 2013