this looks so good that I'm making some today! Well, tomorrow as it's now in it's first rise...
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I keep telling myself I'm going to try one of all the no-knead breads out there... This one blog I subscribe to also has a ciabatta and a focaccia in addition to regular bread:
http://budgetbytes.blogspot.com/2011/04/no-knead-focaccia-107-recipe-009.htmlJan 17, 2013
- well have had the first rise going for about 4 and a half hours now and it's looking pretty spectacular already. Probably won't get it in the oven until tomorrow morning tho.
Looking forward to trying the cooking in my le creuset dutch oven. Yumm!Jan 17, 2013
- Just put this bread in the oven. First time I've baked bread using the dutch oven so really interested in how it's going to turn out. Hopefully will look as good as the snap in the recipe itself. Instead of using a sprinkle of sea salt I've used sesame seeds.Jan 18, 2013
- Tease! It's been seven hours; how is it???Jan 19, 2013
- oh, sorry, took a photo with my camera and shared it as a separate post? didn't it show up in your stream?Jan 19, 2013
- *grin* I read my notifications before the stream. Also, I follow enough people that catching any particular post is a crapshoot.Jan 19, 2013
- lol, it's totally our new favourite and I can see that I'll be making up a new batch every 2-3 days!Jan 19, 2013
- so good that I already have another batch of dough risingJan 20, 2013