- Northwestern University Knight Labexecutive director, 8 - present
- The Boston Globedigital design director, 9 - 7
- The Virginian-Pilotmultimedia editor, designer, artist
- I am a journalist running on 90% caffeine and 10% water
- I believe technology informs design and design informs technology (isn't lovely how 'content' can replace 'design' in the aforementioned phrase?)
- I surround myself with problem-solvers instead of problem pointer-outers
- University of MiamiBachelor's, communications - photojournalism and design
- Ball State UniversityMaster's, journalism
How Responsive Web Design becomes Responsive Web Publishing - AQ » Blog
How Responsive Web Design becomes Responsive Web Publishing. Written by Chris Palmieri. The last few years have been a good time to be a web
» Instagram Hacks: How to Get More Out of (and Into) the Electronic Pola...
Since its launch back in October 2010, Instagram has quickly become the spiritual successor to the Polaroid. But it's limited. There are thi
Brad Bird: Hollywood isn’t brave enough to copy Pixar process | Hero Com...
A dazzling new Blu-ray edition of "The Incredibles" was released in April, and we screened the film at the final day of the Hero Complex Fi
Nieman Journalism Lab » Pushing to the Future of Journalism
Week in Review: Twitter and big ideas, praise for the NYT's pay plan, and more trouble for Murdoch http://nie.mn/oktl4x. LATEST NEWS. SH
List of Crayola crayon colors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of Crayola crayon colors. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Twelve of Crayola's 133 standard cray
Electronic Edition III: Premieres From Balam Acab, More : NPR
With Bob Boilen away this week, NPR Music's resident electronic experts return with more favorite new and upcoming releases.
The Kingdom and the Tower: NYT launches beta620, a crowdsourced testing ...
Gay Talese described The New York Times as, variously, a “fact factory,” “a cathedral of quiet dignity,” and a “necessary proof of the world