Welcome to the official Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Google+ page.
Who We Are
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is one of the leading institutions in economics that promotes cutting edge research and graduate education in cooperation with its four founding academic institutions (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, CSIC and CREI). Our mission
- To teach and train graduate students committed to understanding and contributing to the complex economic and financial processes of an increasingly global society.
- To offer challenging and stimulating programs that provide students with rigorous knowledge to access to qualified jobs or doctoral study in top institutions worldwide.
- To support and promote research to the forefront of the social science excellence Our Programs of StudyMaster Programs
Rigorous one-year, full-time master programs taught by internationally renowned professors that challenge students to develop analytical skills and independent thinking.
- Competition and Market Regulation
- Economics of Public Policy
- Health Economics and Policy
- International Trade, Finance, and Development
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets
Barcelona GSE students are characterized by their outstanding academic backgrounds and their commitment to excel in graduate studies. The Class of 2013 is 92% international with 41% of students coming from outside Europe. They bring an enriching mixture of professional backgrounds, cultural perspectives, and personal experiences to the classroom.
Academic Background: Economics and Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering and Social Sciences. Summer Schools and Executive Education
Short courses addressed to researchers, professionals and graduate students who want to gain further knowledge in specific fields of economics. Admissions Requirements
- Undergraduate/Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering and other social sciences with a good command in quantitative skills.
- GRE/GMAT optional but recommended
- Outstanding academic record
- Proof of English command (TOEFL, IELS, etc)
- Letters of references