- French American International SchoolSpanish teacher, 20013 - presentSpanish teacher
- Casa HispanaTeacher, 1997 - presentSpanish teacher
- On Life y todo lo demásBlogger, presentOn life and empowerment.
- #FabBloggersSocial Media Team Member, present
- Mamiverse.comContributor, 2012 - presentLifestyle, parenting, language learning and beauty.
- SpanglishBeautyBlogger, 2012 - presentBeauty product reviews and lifestyle.
- VOXXI.COMContributor, 2012 - presentLifestyle and opinion.
- Mamá y FamiliaContributor, 2013Beauty and style contributor.
- 49rsESL Teacher, 2011 - 2012ESL Teacher
- Instituto Nacional de EstadisticaESL Teacher, 1989 - 1994ESL Teacher
- Ogilvy & MatherESL Teacher, 1994 - 1997
- Universidad Complutense Madrid .ESL Teacher, 1986 - 1988
- Marshall InstituteESL Teacher, 1986 - 1997
- TelefonicaESL Teacher, 1990 - 1995
- Live Oak Middle SchoolSpanish Teacher
- University of Pittsburgh
Your Child is a Spanish Language Failure: Is it Your Fault?
Some children just don’t excel at Spanish and are not interested in doing so. Should you blame yourself if your child is a Spanish language
Orgullosa de Ser Una Mujer Legendaria de @FordEspañol | webcitygirls//™
Ford reconoce los logros de las mujeres Latinas con su campaña Mujeres Legendarias de Ford y me siento honrada de haber sido seleccionada co
Peru Hikes: Which Should You Do? - Llama Expeditions Blog
Peru is a hiker’s paradise with many options to choose from. The three most popular are the Inca Trail, Salkantay trek, and the Lares trek.
#SocialSalon a NEW Channel to Tweet and Shop Online! | webcitygirls//™
Mi Gente we are thrilled to announce webcitygirls// Social Salon Premiere March 5 from 7:00pm to 7:30pm ET. #SocialSalon in Spanish Premiere
Valentine's Day: A dreaded date for those suffering from loneliness
On Valentine's Day, it isn't unusual to feel loneliness -- in fact, the way the day is marketed makes it probably that one will feel alone.