Teachers are warm, profesional and make the classes fun.
Some students come for a quick refresher before a trip and others stay for years. Classes are not only classes but a social experience to meet new people and enjoy speaking in Spanish.
Working there was like being with a large family. Students who come are among the best people I have met. I was so lucky to belong to this family and still belong.
I believe this is the place to learn Spanish!
- French American International SchoolSpanish teacher, 20013 - presentSpanish teacher
- Casa HispanaTeacher, 1997 - presentSpanish teacher
- On Life y todo lo demásBlogger, presentOn life and empowerment.
- #FabBloggersSocial Media Team Member, present
- Mamiverse.comContributor, 2012 - presentLifestyle, parenting, language learning and beauty.
- SpanglishBeautyBlogger, 2012 - presentBeauty product reviews and lifestyle.
- VOXXI.COMContributor, 2012 - presentLifestyle and opinion.
- Mamá y FamiliaContributor, 2013Beauty and style contributor.
- 49rsESL Teacher, 2011 - 2012ESL Teacher
- Instituto Nacional de EstadisticaESL Teacher, 1989 - 1994ESL Teacher
- Ogilvy & MatherESL Teacher, 1994 - 1997
- Universidad Complutense Madrid .ESL Teacher, 1986 - 1988
- Marshall InstituteESL Teacher, 1986 - 1997
- TelefonicaESL Teacher, 1990 - 1995
- Live Oak Middle SchoolSpanish Teacher
- University of Pittsburgh
To the Woman Who Aborted Her Baby with Spina Bifida
I received an E-mail from a woman who was pregnant with a baby with spina bifida-- and aborted it. This is what I'd respond if I had the cou
Phillippe Diederich Interview: Revolutionaries, Mexico, and a Photograph...
We all have ideals. I had a friend, in high school, whose sole dream was to be a punk—or be nothing at all. I also had a friend who dreamed