If you would like to host a PD training at your school, reach out to one of our GEG Leads for support in making it happen!
At the event we became catalysts for change, actively inspiring and empowering educators all around to better meet the needs of their students through technology solutions.
Attending this event and driving active online discussions around technology and education, we helped transform the possibilities of what technology can do for education in our community. It was great handing out Google notebooks and pens and a new "toy" that the students present LOVED! Tamara, we figured out what it does!!! And it's awsome! That felt great!
Ready to become a GEG Leader?
Search the GEG directory for a group near you and post in its Google+ Community or reach out to an existing GEG leader to express your interest.
So easy to read and at the same time so powerful!!!
I've used quite a few of the little gems since buying this amazing book.
I met the author who signed by book and... WOW!!!!! What a humble amazing fabulous man he is!
Buy this book for yourself, give it as a present to all your staff... Read it & Share it!!!
Try out a set of included demos as well
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Arctic Journey: Fly alongside Arctic terns, create your own flower garden, relax under the northern lights and more.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Pretty neat. Where would your students go?
- Greenfield Community SchoolSEN Teacher, 2012 - present
- Verity Prep and CollegeTeacher, 2012 - 2012
- Northwood BoysTeacher, 2010 - 2011
- Athena ITNDirector, 2005 - 2007
- Port Natal SkoolTeacher, 1991 - 1994
- Sunfield Home SchoolTeacher, 1995 - 2001
- Golden Steps SchoolTeacher, 2001 - 2003
- World Read ProgramManager, 2003 - 2003
- Power EducationManager, Writer & Trainer, 2003 - 2005
- Newcastle High SchoolHigh School, 1982 - 1986
- Durban Teachers CollegeJP & Geog, 1987 - 1990
- UNISAFED: Spes Ed, 1995 - 1996
- UNISAGifted Child Ed, 2008 - 2008
- UNISABEdHon: Inclusive Ed, 2010 - 2011
Uncensored: A twice-exceptional woman among us is breaking the mold and ...
Uncensored: A twice-exceptional woman among us is breaking the mold and thriving
Re-train your brain and unlock your true potential!
Neuroscience has proven we have a ‘financial glass ceiling’ hardwired into our brain. This FREE online event will help you rewire your brain
Tips for dyslectic kids from kids with dyslexia | Dyslexia Headlines
Nobody can fully appreciate what it's like to be a student with dyslexia in the way that another student with dyslexia can. Tutors, teachers
CC Speech Project 4 - Rhetorical Devices (Ideas & Examples) ~ Saro&#...
Writing a speech that meets the objectives of Project 4 in Competent Communicator manual, is not that easy. It is not just "yet another spee
5 things kids need... before they're ready to sound out words - The Meas...
Education resources for parents and teachers