- Newcastle High SchoolHigh School, 1982 - 1986
- Durban Teachers CollegeJP & Geog, 1987 - 1990
- UNISAFED: Spes Ed, 1995 - 1996
- UNISAGifted Child Ed, 2008 - 2008
- UNISABEdHon: Inclusive Ed, 2010 - 2011
- Greenfield Community SchoolSEN Teacher, 2012 - present
- Verity Prep and CollegeTeacher, 2012 - 2012
- Northwood BoysTeacher, 2010 - 2011
- Athena ITNDirector, 2005 - 2007
- Port Natal SkoolTeacher, 1991 - 1994
- Sunfield Home SchoolTeacher, 1995 - 2001
- Golden Steps SchoolTeacher, 2001 - 2003
- World Read ProgramManager, 2003 - 2003
- Power EducationManager, Writer & Trainer, 2003 - 2005
Powerful Video Shows What the World Looks Like to Someone With Autism (V...
Autism is a perplexing disorder, even to parents of children on the spectrum. Try as they may to understand exactly what their child is goin
Garrett Hedlund - Turn Loose the Horses (video & lyrics)
my video for a beautiful song. I discovered it while I was watching the movie 'Country Strong' (I own nothing)
Evening dhow cruise with a four star dinner buffet and live entertainmen...
Today's deal is an evening dhow cruise with a four star dinner buffet and live entertainment with Deep Sea Adventure for only AED 69. subscr
Your Students are "Teaching" Without You! - Bram Faems, Belgium | Daily ...
Your Students are "Teaching" Without You! - Bram Faems, Belgium | Daily Edventures | Diigo
The impact music has on our moods and daily lives.
The impact music has on our moods and daily lives. Hi. I'm Jorincea Vermeulen. A student at Greenfield Community School in Dubai. My Grade 1
Mainstream television features kids growing up without school
Dayna Martin is a mother of four who is raising her children without school, textbooks, standards, or a curriculum. Instead her children's p
Arabic move to put lesson plans within UAE teachers' reach - The National
Teachers may soon have free access to lesson plans and educational materials from schools around the world all translated into Arabic.
Classroom Management Strategies | Meet the team (and become a presenter)
We've just finished our Monday morning meeting here at Behaviour Needs Towers (photo attached). One of the issues that came up was our conti
John Rosemond’s Book: Teen-Proofing | How to Raise a Teenager
Some of the best authors on the subject of parenting have books about teens. Many of the more recent ones treat the topic of teen brain deve
Ceanlia, 42, Durban - wants to have a coffee with a guy, 40-55
Ceanlia, 42, Durban - chat now!
From "Command & Control" to "Encourage & Engage&q...
Invited presentation to Learning Live, Birmingham, 14 September 2011