Easy #hangouttips And Resouces
Here are some of the tips I shared yesterday during a hangout event where , , , , , and where discussing video marketing and specially live video technology like #hangouts and #hangoutsonair .
Just in case the you can read the image right:
1. Team meetings.
2. Customer help desk.
3. Weekly Q&A Hangouts.
4. Presentations (for the camera shy like me). :o)
5. Answer one question per show. Like does with SEO questions.
6. Invite an employee and interview them on how customers can use your store or product efficiently.
7. Mini training hangouts with clients.
8. Product demonstrations.
9. Physical store live tours.
- 15 Tips On How To Provide Effective Google+ Hangouts or Webinars! http://goo.gl/2XUl9m
- Hangout replay video: Fireside Chat -- Strategic Social Video
- Follow the discussion at the event page here: http://goo.gl/b9ytjB
- Using Hangouts For New Agency Business: http://goo.gl/trVw97
- How To Go James Bond On Your Hangouts On Air! http://goo.gl/f5J4sQ
- 31 Ideas For Grabbing The VIDEO CONTENT CREATION Bull By The Horns! http://goo.gl/n10dBl
Have a successful hangout journey...
If you need help with hangout please contact me here on G+ and I make sure your show grow to high level of exposure.
#hangouthelp #videomarketing #hangoutmarketing #hangoutsforbusiness #googleplustips #googleplushelp #socialmedia #humanmedia #smallbusiness #smallbiz #hangoutshow
The heart of the Maker Camp experience has always been the chance we get to go neat places and hang out with awesome makers. Every day at Maker Camp has been a wonderful experience, but here we've collected our 8 favorite days so you can enjoy them again.
Google+ Tips And Tricks
What's your thoughts about G+ privacy?... Just asking. :)
#googleplusprivacy #googleplustips #googleplushelp #protip #infographic #newuserguide #googleplusguide #tipsandtricks #tipsfornewbies #privacysettings
Here are some of the best post I found that have a good set of #googleplustips and lessons that can benefit all you plussers:
1. The Benefits of Being an Early Adopter of Google+.
2. Boo.... Google Plus - The "Insert Dead Creature" Articles.
3. The Best Time to Post to Google Plus.
4. How to Grow a Google Plus Community Not Related to Tech.
5. It's Alive!
6. Google Plus - a complete introduction in around 15 minutes.
7. about Google Plus.
http://goo.gl/FwuaX via , by
8. Google Plus Pro Tip: Tips about notifications.
9. Vic Gundotra Discusses Upcoming Google+ Updates in Recent Interview.
10. How to build authority on Google Plus! (less than 5 mins).
http://goo.gl/GNNpv By with
11. Author Rank and Google Plus 1: Effects on Google Ranking.
12. The Future Growth of Google Plus vs. Facebook Looks Very Bright! Plus Teens vs. G+ Research Data.
http://goo.gl/tu15K By me and article source by
13. New Google Plus Mute Feature To End Thread Arguments. (Funny)
14. Google+ catches up to Facebook and Twitter with follow buttons for the web.
15. Visual Posts Get The Best Viral Response On Google Plus, Pinterest And Facebook!
http://goo.gl/h4x3Z via Me! :)
16. Start with the What and you'll find the Who.
17. 22 Content Marketing And Google Plus Marketing Tips For Writers And Information Marketers! [Podcast]
http://goo.gl/hNh6Y By me. :)
18. Auto Preview of Google Plus Videos inside Google+.
19. [Exclusive] Google Plus Daily Interviews .
20. The Best Time To Post On Google Plus & Other Social Networks. [Infographic]
21. Google Publishership? Google Plus Brand Page Rich Snippets in Search.
22. Google+ Communities Complete Guide.
23. Have you got Google Plus sorted?
24. More Advice About Google Plus Related Tags.
http://goo.gl/S0frD via me and , by
25. Google adds new Google+ plugins for your website.
26. Extremely useful circle tip: Subscriptions.
27. Complete User Guide to Google Plus (90 minutes, six videos)
http://goo.gl/IOrY4 via , by
28. Is Google+ Getting Ready to Release Some Huge User Numbers?
29. Google Plus - It's an Identity Service, It's a Social Shopping Site.
30. Go Mobile Team For Google Plus.
31. Q&A With And The Google Plus Week Crew!
32. Oh, excuse me, while was beating me up I was seeing the future.
33. Google Ranking Factors U.S.!
http://goo.gl/wQiJV By via me :)
34. Google+ Notifications update: Notifications.
http://goo.gl/KOWDh via by
I hope you enjoy reading all this posts filled with some great G+ nuggets, updates, and fun.
#googleplustips #googleplusguide #gplustips #googleplushelp #resources #videotutorial #tipsfornewbies #protip #tipsandtricks #smallbusiness
Join our hangout to receive Marcia’s unique brand of laser coaching to catapult you forward on your goals.
is a seasoned expert having appeared on Oprah (twice!), because she helps successful companies exceed their potential as thought leaders on visionary thinking.
SHE MADE MILLIONS DOING WHAT SHE LOVES, & SHE'LL SHOW YOU HOW
In this Hangout, Marcia will walk us through -
· Secrets for accomplishing big goals even when money is tight.
· 5 steps to be paid well for doing what you love.
· How we sabotage our big ideas and a proven methods to avoid this.
· How to think, speak and act like a visionary!
Special Gift - Access to Marcia's How Be a 21st Century Visionary Kit - powerful tools that provide the clarity to help you achieve your important dreams.
More about Marcia:
Dream University’s CEO and Founder, Marcia Wieder is also the personal dream coach to , she starred in Beyond the Secret with , and is the past president of the National Association of Women Business Owners often in she met former presidents Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter and George Bush Sr. Last, Marcia has been an instructor at the Stanford Business School.
Marcia is committed to changing how we think, speak and act upon our dreams.
The author of 14 books, she has appeared on Oprah, the Today Show and was featured in her own PBS-TV show called Making Your Dreams Come True.
As a columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle she urged readers to take “The Great Dream Challenge.” She is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council along with thought leaders and .
As past president of the National Association of Women Business Owners she assisted 3 U.S. presidents and serves on the advisory board for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The graphic below shows a very simple formula to help you calculate your own website conversion rates. This formula is base on sales, but it can also be apply to visitor-to-lead rates.
Increase your conversions: http://goo.gl/tL5PdG
-- -- -- -- -- --
#conversionrate #conversionrateoptimization #conversionformula #calculator #infographic #leadgeneration #onlinesales #smallbusiness
A Few #GooglePlusTips For Writers
Before I share the some of my strategies, here is the proof that using Google+ to promote your book works, and it works very well. So well, that my friend 's book titled "Google Semantic Search" Amazon best-seller charts before it even comes out.
Read more: http://goo.gl/VggVSC
NOTE: I had to repost this article, because the first one have some problems, after resharing the post on a private community the "Share" button when MIA... Looks like Google thought the post was a private one. Well here it is again just in case you missed it and for anyone who wanted to share this on their stream.
1. Complete your profile.
2. Use G+ search to find relevant posts and people.
3. Learn how to manage your circles.
4. Use relevant hashtags.
5. Use Hangouts On Air to boost your reach with live video and YouTube.
Where these five tips came from: http://goo.gl/5rGYg4
Don't stop there!
By Me :)
6. Engage with influencers in your market and with a good G+ reach.
7. Participate on other people's Hangouts.
8. Show your expertise by share your content.
9. Curate quality content.
10. Share what positive reviews about your product with link to verify.
11. Make screenshots of some of those reviews and share them.
12. Take 10 pictures of your book in motion and let Google Autowesome do its trick.
13. Read small good portions of your book on a live hangout.
14. Take 10 tips, quote or good phrases of your book and share them on G+ using a Drive presentation.
15. Share a Drive presentations of your hangouts videos about your book.
16. Use G+ Ripples to know who are supporting your book posts.
17. Post a "Thank You" note and ping or mention all your G+ supporters.
18. Give away a free chapter in PDF format and take the opportunity to build your email list by sending people to an lead capture page.
19. Give away a copy of your book to a lucky hangout on air engager.
20. Find G+ Communities relevant to your topic and be part of the conversation. Careful: Don't spam by posting links to your book. Instead share great content, and let the content be your promoter.
21. Take a nice snap shot of yourself holding the book and use it as your G+ Profile Cover.
22. If you have the time to manage it, I also recommend you to create a page for the book. Where you can share content that is relevant and supports your book.
23. Use G+ Events to announce the launch of your books with the combination of a nice informative, fun, or entertaining hangout on air.
OK, I don't want to overwhelmed you with more tips and tricks, so I gonna stop there, I give the other tips another day... :o)
Have a successful book promotion.
Please me know what you think about this few tips....
#googleplustips #googleplusforwriters #bookmarketing #googleplusforbusiness #protips #tipsandtricks #tipsfornewbies #writers #bookpromotion #bookpublicity #googleplusmarketing
G+: +Google for Entrepreneurs
G+: +Google Enterprise
G+: +Google+ Your Business
G+: +Think with Google
G+: +Google Engage for Agencies
8. Get your Business ready with Google: goo.gl/7L0eR
G+: +Google Ventures
11. Growing your Business and Engaging your Audience with Google+
12. Introducing the Databoard for Research Insights:
Creating Custom Infographics with the New Google Databoard
13. Google marketing resources: goo.gl/2JR5G
14. The Community, The Brand, and Me: goo.gl/G9dy3M
15. Meet the New Google+: goo.gl/7mWgZy
I think they all copy each other. The Google+ one is always about G+ employees loving or doing something. I am sure they can explain G+ better, no?
Google+ Hangouts, and Hangouts On-Air, are changing the way business is done world wide.
Think about it -
What would your business look like if you had a 10 man media truck broadcasting everything you wanted about your business?
How will your relationship with your customers change if you could talk to them face to face even when they’re on the other side of the world?
How much money can you save in business travel if you could collaborate with your colleagues, potential clients and vendors without ever leaving your office?
That’s the power of Google+ Hangouts.
- Google+ Hangouts allow you to control ALL your social interactions from ONE place and for FREE.
- With Google+ Hangouts you can manage your internal communication from one platform that’s accessible on
- any device and from any computer and STILL keep it private.
- And yes, you can host live video broadcasts to unlimited viewers – instantly and for FREE!
6 Easy Ways to Use Google+ Hangouts in Your Business.