So I've somehow managed to get S-Off on the Sensation, but it's not booting into any ROMs at all. #problem ?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Also make sure you have wiped.Apr 13, 2012
- If you are going to a 4.0 ROM, you need the right firmware... Jake has the idea.Apr 13, 2012
- Downloaded the right firmware, I'll flash it shortly. Thanks for the help, guys.Apr 13, 2012
- I had some issues at first, and it was all firmware based. Once I found the right firmware, I was set.
I'd recommend 's build 31: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21440-aokp-pyramid-april-9-build-31-404/
Pure vanilla ICS, great battery, smooth as butter.Apr 13, 2012
- how is aokp on sensation... camera and camcorder work? BT work?Apr 13, 2012
- Everything works that I have been able to find. I hear some are having issues with usb tethering... but I havent tested that.Apr 13, 2012