Ever wonder how many views your photos are getting? Here is a fairly hidden way to connect your G+ Photos to Google Analytics!
1) Go to picasaweb.google.com
2) Click on the Gear Icon in the top right - Photo Settings (notice the gear there shows DIFFERENT things than the gear on Google+ (Why?!!)
3) At the bottom turn on Photo Tracking
4) Enter a new Google Analytics Tracking Code
How do you get a Google Analytics Tracking Code?
1) Go to https://www.google.com/analytics/web
2) Click on the Gear icon on the right, then click New Account
3) Give it any name you wish and for URL use: https://picasaweb.google.com
4) Finish the other fields and click Create Account
5) Your new code is the Web Property ID you'll see on the next page. (Enter that in step 4 above)
- Gold Frost Ice Co.Ice cubes and ice blocks, present
- University of Lifepresent
Group/as - Find people grouped by interest to circle on Google+.
Group/as is a site to help share groups of interesting people to add to your circles on Google+. Explore existing groups and add people to t
TIME Magazine's Best Pictures of the Week, February 3 – February 10 | Li...
From snow storms in Rome and Superbowl XLVI to protests in Egypt and Queen Elizabeth II's Jubilee, TIME’s photo department presents the best
Ten tips for getting great photos of UFOs and aliens | Pixiq
The White House denies any contact with aliens, but you could prove them wrong with some great shots of our neighbors from outer space. Here