Reposting here in the hopes that I can get some critique or tips. This is my first project of this kind, so I'm still figuring this stuff out. The project I'm working on is a series of fairy tale adaptations to comic form. The first two pages are out of order for some reason.
I found my speed increased once I became familiar with using my drawing program (photoshop). Now I have a pretty good routine and time isn't wasted by trying to figure out where the needed commands are. Just keep at it and your work speed will increase.
Thanks, +Zon Petilla though I think part of the issue is backlighting and/or glare. At least on a few of my screens. I'll be looking into solutions for visibility/readability and posting what I've got when I'm more confident that I've got things working.