One of the first Occupy cases to go to trial ended after video evidence directly contradicted the police's version of events.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Heywhat happened to the Google +1 link on your pages? You are losing shares.....May 16, 2012
- Um....where's the perjury charge against the officers?May 16, 2012
- What, another documented case of brutality against peaceful #OWS demonstrators? Surprise, surprise.May 16, 2012
- Not all police men and women are liars. They put their lives on the line everyday to help our communities by picking up the thiefs and murders; even the people who by doing things like the occupiers who disrupt business and people who ARE actually working and contributing to the economy.May 16, 2012
- Bullies grow up to be either cops or robbers. THat's how it's always been. I'll agree that about half the cops are good people at heart, but they haven't the brains to tell the truth about the other half.May 16, 2012
- I'm going to have to agree a bit with: corruption and bad ethics are everywhere: among the police, soldiers, bankers, etc. However, I think that the nature of policing and the approach to it does promote very aggressive and adversarial posturing.
http://www.npr.org/2011/11/21/142601182/op-ed-sympathy-for-pepper-spraying-policeman?ft=1&f=5May 16, 2012