5 New Coaches poised to make the biggest impact.
Here are mine:
1. Steve Sarkisian. I think USC will be even better and win the PAC 12 South this year.
2. Craig Bohl. I'm a big fan of Wyoming this year, and I think that they will go 7-5 at least next year. I also think that Wyoming fans should be amazed that they got this phenomenal FCS coach who I could have seen making it to a Big 5 type conference.
3. Charlie Strong. Texas should be better, especially defensively. I like Strong as a hire.
4. Bobby Petrino. I really, kind of unreasonably, love Louisville. I think they will go 10-2 and take 2nd in that division, and there is real possibility of a BCS bowl.
5. Chris Petersen. May not show up in the Win-Loss column, but he was great at Boise and I see an upgrade there.
Who are yours?