The original post vanished from my stream....WEIRD! So here we go with take two. If if didin't get to your questions or adding you to my circle in the initial post then please ask on this post and I will respond asap. Thank you!!!
The premier photo show in the industry – TWiT Photo – is looking to showcase the hottest emerging photographer. With TWiT network’s worldwide viewership exceeding 5 million monthly downloads, this contest will provide explosive exposure to our selected guest. You will have the rare opportunity to get your work in front of a prestigious judging panel made up of our past TWiT Photo guests, including and . Simply submit a portfolio of images based on a cohesive body of work that is a strong representation of your visual style.
1) Prepare a cover photo showing the title of your portfolio entry and your name (see example in album – http://bit.ly/tZKAsQ)
2) Prepare 15-20 (15 minimum / 20 maximum) images and upload them according to the instructions on “How to Submit”
3) Write a one to two-sentence caption for each individual image.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Review Contest Rules and Guidelines (http://bit.ly/TWiTPhotoGuestQuest) – By entering contest you agree to the contest rules, terms and conditions
1) Subscribe to TWiT Photo on iTunes. [http://bit.ly/tGOeDq]
2) Add and to your Google+ circle.
3) Share this original post https://plus.google.com/u/0/117757565120070816446/posts/iCxzGxvwZkr.
4) Comment on this original post https://plus.google.com/u/0/117757565120070816446/posts/iCxzGxvwZkr on Google+ and wait for notification in the comment section that you have been added to my circle.
5) After I add you to our “TWiT Photo Guest Quest’ circle, go to http://bit.ly/w2HGIR
6) Click “Add photos”.
7) Filename: Your g+ name_Image number (01 - 15/20). For example: Catherine Hall_01.jpg. This will ensure all your images are grouped together and in the right order.
8) Caption: Add your Google+ name and image number (01 - 15/20) before your description. See example:
- Image #01 - Citizens of Black Rock: Conor, Age 1.5 - http://bit.ly/vNqo9v
If you wish to double check your entries, modify your captions, etc - then please go to the Picasso page - http://bit.ly/w2HGIR. Thanks!!!
Deadline for submission : Nov. 22, 2011, at 11.59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (GMT – 7.00) (no exceptions)
Winner announcement : December 2011, on TWiT Photo and Catherine Hall Studios blog.