- WelocalizeSr Director Global Marketing, 2013 - presentManaging strategic global marketing for 2nd fastest growing translation company in the world according to Common Sense Advisory. Responsibilities include corporate communications, brand and creative services management, PR, social media and engagement, lead generation and international sales support. www.welocalize.com welocalize is the most committed partner in language services for global brands. We are a company of 600+ employees in 12 offices located in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany, China and Japan. Since 1997 we've been breaking new ground in translating content around the world. This takes exploration of different cultures, developing advanced technology and collaborating with our clients to work more efficiently saving time and money. In short, at welocalize we do things differently.
- Artful ThinkersPresident / Founder, 1997 - presentStrategic sales and marketing services. Outsourced CMO.
- EmpowHER MediaCMO and EVP Sales, 2010 - 2012
- Thomson Reuters (NETg)Vice President Sales Operations and Customer Support
- SmartForce (SkillSoft)Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Global Sales Operations
- Hot Stix GolfVP, Marketing & Customer Experience
- Mastering ComputersSVP, Sales
- KnowledgeNetVP, Marketing
- Desert Document ServicesEVP, Sales & Marketing
- Fidelity InvestmentsSeries 6, 63, 7 - Manager
Driven, passionate business leader that enjoys helping others achieve their goals and realize their dreams. My life achievement should be measured by how I inspire others. My loves are family, travel, learning and sharing. A bit non-traditional, compassionate and a "here and now" person. Progressive with a dream of equality for all. My mom is my hero and inspiration.
- University of UtahMass Communications
- Skyline High School
Creating Geo-Alignment Program to Boost NetApp’s Globalization Strategy
Anna N Schlegel heads up globalization strategy at NetApp, who relied on Welocalize to set up a solid operation. She introduced “Geo-Alignme
Over 70% of Marketers Plan to Increase Content Marketing Spend in 2014
According to Curata, Inc.'s fourth annual benchmarks study, 2014 Content Marketing Tactics Planner: Creation, Curation and Syndication, 71%
Welocalize Marketing Intern Program Offers Opportunity to Graduates
Welocalize and University of Chester UK offers opportunity to graduates through Chester Business Masters course. Interview Chester graduate
4 Strategies to Make Decisions Easier for Your Prospects
Because of the chaotic business environments we work in, simplicity as a sales strategy has recently emerged as a key factor in sales succes
Man with awesome dance moves will amaze you (VIDEO)
Man with awesome dance moves will amaze you.
Batman Meets the Son of a Preacher Man - Frederick Gorilla
by Emily Holland Photos by Andrew Murdock. I asked Smith Yewell, the lead guitarist of local band Fuzzy Match, why people love his band so m
A 12-Point Checklist for a Powerful Brand Identity
The quality of your brand identity and the sensory experience it delivers can be the difference between a lead and a bounce. How is your ide
Content Marketing 50: The Top 50 Content Marketing Resources on Twitter
In June, EContent announced it was accepting votes for a new list recognizing the best and brightest in the content marketing industry. We a
Big Data, Analytics and the Future of Marketing & Sales
There’s been so much written about Big Data that it’s sometimes hard to keep track of how – or whether – the conversation is actually progre
Hopes high for inaugural Innovation Arizona Summit - Phoenix Business Jo...
Innovators and entrepreneurs are invited to attend the inaugural Innovation Arizona...
Innovation Arizona Summit 2013 - Schedule of Events!
We have a jam-packed event for entrepreneurs and startups on Tuesday, June 11 starting at 3PM. Visit <a href="http://www.linkedin.com/redir
Good Business Leaders Use Intuition to Make Decisions | Project Eve
Decision making is constant in business. Advancing products, engaging employees, responding to customers all while keeping a careful eye on
Flashmob Performs Heartwarming Cover of 'Here Comes the Sun' in Madrid U...
Spain is in the midst of prolonged and devastating financial crisis. Its economy lost roughly 800,000 jobs last year, more than half of unde