Profile

Cover photo
Karlo Getuaban
Works at NCR Corporation
Attended CITE
Lives in Minglanilla Cebu, Minglanilla, Central Visayas, Philippines
157 followers|31,187 views
AboutPostsPhotosYouTube

Stream

Karlo Getuaban

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
Become a Front End Developer - What is a front end developer?

In this video, I cover what I believe are the three most important functions of a Front End Developer. Making a website beautiful, interactive and accessible. There are things that fall under each category. This is what you should focus on as a front end developer.

Things like caching, gulp, sass and similar technologies are to make your process better and your website faster. Which in my opinion means making your website accessible. A website that takes one minute to load is NOT accessible. 

The sudden boom of front end development is greatly due to the fact that for a long time, people tried to optimize the server as much as they could to speed up their site response time. Now, there are technologies that help you do the same to the front end. Which is important because tweaking the server is good, but that only accounts for 20% of your websites response time. The other 80% is involved in the actual web pages, styling, scripting, etc.
View original post
1
Add a comment...

Karlo Getuaban

Shared publicly  - 
1
Dorell James Galang's profile photo
 
Hahaha. otoyo
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
157 people
Robert John Sagayno's profile photo
Kick Protocol's profile photo
Crismar Escoton's profile photo
song hiep's profile photo
Solomon David's profile photo
Nisha Arfan's profile photo
John Mark Calderon's profile photo
Leroy Wilson's profile photo
Betty Beck's profile photo

Karlo Getuaban

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
These exclusive first photos show the SSC Ultimate Aero II, the second generation of America's fastest super car. It has a new look and a new mission: reclaim the title of world's fastest production car from the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. 

Http://AmexCars.net
18 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Karlo Getuaban

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
The online configurator for the recently unveiled McLaren 570S has been launched.

Wow......Who want to have a try this?.................

If you have your eyes on the newest McLaren model yet, the 570S, than you will be glad to find out that the carmaker has released the online configurator for the sports car. For the same price as a Porsche 911 Turbo, which is basically less than 200,000 USD, you can get the new entry-level sports car made in Woking in your garage, but if you will wait a bit longer, than the 540C will be introduced too and this will lower the cost of the model and it will also offer less power.

The new McLaren 570S can be ordered at this time from 184,900 USD in the United States, making it 80,000 USD cheaper than the 650S. In the United Kingdom, prices have been set from 143,250 GBP and this is making it more expensive than the Audi R8 V10 Plus and even the Porsche 911 Turbo S. The McLaren 570S has been officially presented to the public at the 2015 New York Auto Show.

The sports car is the first model in the Sports Series and it is coming with standard features which include the new front and rear suspension with adaptive dampers, the carbon ceramic brakes or the 19-inch front wheels and 20-inch rear wheels. The most important part is found under its hood, where the 3.8 liter twin turbo V8 engine is resting. This is capable of producing 570 HP (419 kW) and 600 Nm (443 lb-ft) of torque. The 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) acceleration is made in 3.2 seconds and top speed stands at 328 km/h (204 mph).
5 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Karlo Getuaban

Shared publicly  - 
 
positive vibes
 
Camera in action
^_^ °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°♥
37 comments on original post
1
Add a comment...

Karlo Getuaban

Shared publicly  - 
 
please share
1
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
157 people
Robert John Sagayno's profile photo
Kick Protocol's profile photo
Crismar Escoton's profile photo
song hiep's profile photo
Solomon David's profile photo
Nisha Arfan's profile photo
John Mark Calderon's profile photo
Leroy Wilson's profile photo
Betty Beck's profile photo
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Minglanilla Cebu, Minglanilla, Central Visayas, Philippines
Links
Work
Employment
  • NCR Corporation
    Software Technician, 2009 - present
Education
  • CITE
    Information Technology, 2008 - 2011
Basic Information
Gender
Male