Ohmygosh. When I'm on OKcupid, looking through profiles, ruling people out, it becomes astounding clear just how judgmental I am.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- The problem isn't necessarily attracting people, it's meeting people. I don't like dating inside my social circle because what if it goes wrong? Don't poop where you swim, or whatever. As far as dating while I'm happy being single - blame society. No matter how happy a single female may be, she still feels like she should be looking to not be single.Jun 26, 2012
- In my own experience, the more you go looking, the more elusive something becomes, just keep doing your own thing and it'll find you when you least expect it.Jun 26, 2012
- IMHO, being judgemental is ok, as long as its inside one's own head. After all, it does have its set of benefits. If, for example, you didn't judge anyone based on anything at all, what stops you from not judging yourself by that same criteria.
That said, I don't judge people for flaws that I myself have, not even in my mind. But for the rest, I judge the hell out of them but without passing the judgement out.Jun 26, 2012
- If you are okay with being single, but aren't opposed to companionship you aren't one of the desperate co-dependant people that everyone gets annoyed by.
I've also seen, (and been at the epicenter) of episodes where a break up causes a fracture in a group of friends.
I'm not especially judgmental myself, I'll give anyone a fair chance. There are things about me that I know will frustrate certain types though, so I at least warn them.Jun 26, 2012
- Or how crap they are.Jun 26, 2012
- I like your posts...Jun 30, 2012