Have you tried/used mobileorg?
- The Groves Center -- Applied Computational Methods in Biblical StudiesPresident & Senior Research Fellow, 2009 - 2015
- Westminster Theological SeminaryDirector, Westminster Hebrew Institute, 1998 - 2009
- WorldVentureTheological educator, 1983 - 1998
- Bible Scholar, 2016 - presentSpecializing in classical Hebrew, linguistics, and digital humanities
- University of California, Los AngelesM.A., Ph.D., Northwest Semitic Languages and Literatures, 1978 - 1985
- Talbot Graduate School of TheologyM.Div., Old Testament, 1973 - 1976
- Biola UniversityB.A., Humanities, 1969 - 1973
dump-emacs: truly speeds up emacs startup • /r/emacs
Elisp function **dump-emacs** can make emacs start under 1 second no matter how long *.emacs* is. I don't understand why (almost) nobody use
Google Books ruled legal in massive win for fair use
Scans that show snippets are legal—they don't replace the full book.
Study Hacks » Blog Archive » Your Career is Not a Disney Movie
It's easy to imagine these quips coming out of the mouth of an anthropomorphized panda bear or kindly puffer fish in a Disney movie. And thi
Tor Books says cutting DRM out of its e-books hasn’t hurt business
A look at the sci-fi publisher a year after it announced it would do away with DRM.
Blowing away bloatware: a guide to reinstalling Windows on a new PC | Ar...
Hate all that crapware on a new PC? Learn how to get rid of it yourself.
GNU Emacs - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more. At its core is an interpreter for Emacs Lisp, a dialect of the Lisp programmi
Mars Science Laboratory: Object Likely Benign Plastic from Curiosity Rover
Curiosity's main activity in the 62nd sol of the mission (Oct. 8, 2012) was to image a small, bright object on the ground using the Remote M
6 Mock Mars Explorers Emerge from 17-Month Virtual Mission | Mars500 &am...
To simulate a complete manned mission to Mars, six volunteer astronauts remained in a special isolation facility in Moscow for 520 days. The