Connecting the dots at China DataCom might seem like a silly exercise. But there’s a serious point to be made here.
Tech turns, business trends, and social transformation don’t happen in a vacuum. They are all interconnected.
Executives everywhere must continue to carefully identify and manage the intersection points of change in their companies. The appropriate response is likely to affect multiple aspects of the business such as financial planning, IT strategy, go-to-market planning, and human capital management.
Business change is a global phenomenon. But it might be of particular interest these days to pay attention to how transformation is being managed in China. Not that long ago, The International Monetary Fund announced that China has surpassed the United States to become the world’s largest economy.
- My Social Teacher - MSTeach.comfounder, present
- Haggle Australia - hagoole™founder, 2012
- Joy MiningDesign Engineer (Proe)
- Kupryt (KGHM)
Mechanical Engineer turned tech geek wannabe...
Currently concentrating on one #startups and entertaining my hobbies with the other two:
(1) HAGOOLE™ - Haggle Shopping is an automated discounting and negotiation platform that is currently operating as a simple Google CSE with Groupon style deals and offers.
Working on a 'dominant strategy' e-commerce business model.
AngelList Profile: https://angel.co/hagoole
(2) My Social Teacher - MSTeach.com is a young startup with a unique take on education which is currently on hold.
Would love to #partner with people who dream big and could help me do my job better. If you have software patent experience please get in touch.
(3) Football Predictions
Hand of god App | Mathematics In Sport | Predictive Analytics
Game changer! Predict results of sporting events by combining your own intuition with sophisticated statistical analysis.
#believer #dreamer #entrepreneur #philosopher #visionary
- University of Technology, SydneyBachelor of Engineering Mechanical
- Sydney Technical High School