1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
On 25 March, Ethiopia became the third African country, after Uganda and Nigeria, to institute long-term imprisonments for Lesbian, Gay,(Did Ethiopia really pass such law? It is mind boggling why Ethiopia wants to go against the wind of change on this issue? What is to be gained from such law except alienation and continuous pressure by those who have adapt such right to be a human right issue? At the very least the country should have kept the status quo and concentrate on the current pressing issue of defeating poverty!)
Have Your Say!
14.06.2006 - Discrimination is a structural problem that only continues to fester. Those who are guilty to be significantly ..
Aiga Forum, an Ethiopian forum for news and views promoting Ethiopia's U...
Ethiopian news: aigaforum.com is reliable source for Ethiopian related News. You will find daily Ethiopian News, topical discussion forum Bl
Downloading pirated films, music no longer legal in the Netherlands
The European Court of Justice has ruled that citizens in the Netherlands can no longer download copyrighted movies and music without paying
Ugandan rights activist wins top human rights award | Amnesty International
A leading Ugandan activist has won the 2011 Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders.
ከኢትዮጵያ እሳት ወደ ሳውዲ አረቢያ እረመጥ፣ ከድጡ ወደ ማጡ | Ethiopian News in Amharic
ባለፉት አስርት ዓመታት በመቶሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ ኢትዮጵያውያን/ት ዜጎች በአገራቸው ኢትዮጵያ ከአፍሪካ አህጉር በተለየ መልኩ ተንሰራፍቶ እየተፈጸመ ካለው ጭካኔና ርህራሄ የጎደለው አምባገነናዊ ስርዓት ለማምለጥ ሲሉ እግራቸው ወዳ
Somalia: Japan resumes strong bi-lateral relations to Somalia by providi...
The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia, H.E. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and the Prime Minister of Japan, H.E. Shinzo Abe co-chaired the
UN News - At development conference in Japan, Ban urges integration of A...
To open the way for progress, African countries must adopt proactive policies, and their partners must help forge an enabling international
Ethiopia arrests minister, 11 others over corruption
ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - Ethiopian police have arrested a minister and 11 other people on corruption charges, an official and state media sai
Saudi king removes deputy defense minister in royal reshuffle
By Angus McDowall RIYADH (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah has removed veteran deputy defense minister Prince Khaled bin Sultan from
NASA - NASA Television in High Definition on UStream
NASA.gov brings you images, videos and interactive features from the unique perspective of America’s space agency. Get the latest updates on