What is really interesting is if you run these through Google's page insights tools (given that these were designed around 4 years ago!
(1) Does computing stunt a child’s creativity
(2) Do children become addicted to computers
We've tried to provide a rational response to the questions and I have asked the entire team for their thoughts.
See what we said: http://bit.ly/1NWePuX
(1) Salaries for the majority aren't the six figure salaries the few receive; the number of successful gaming developers represents a very small proportion of the entire sector.
(2) The reality is that gaming programmers are some of the best developers out there, as they have to master Software Development Kits (SDK) for complex hardware like DirectX, etc and numerous Application Programming Interfaces (API) as well as master languages like Java, C and C++.
(3) This is a high stress sector with deadlines that can't be missed as marketing etc sets a date for launch and builds up expectations prior to the launch; failure isn't an option.
So, whilst gaming might appear attractive for youngsters, they need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they can cut it in what must be one of the most competitive, aggressive development environments!
Whilst many businesses should serious consider revamping their websites, this is typical of the website design industry and we've seen it so many times before (DDA compliance, cookies, etc).
We repeatedly see design studios pitching at businesses using scare tactics to try and sell their services based on fear!
Not all website designers take this approach, so please don't take my comments as a global criticism, there are some great designers out there doing a fabulous job, but there are some that will use under hand tactics to sell their services!
OK, so that is the professional side of my life, what about the rest ...
I enjoy hill walking, photography (amateur), drawing and painting, fine art, real ale and house music (yeah I know it's the odd one out, but love it)!
Laugh, love, live; I know it is a cliché but life really is too short!
- Ayrmer Software LimitedManaging Director, 2002 - present
Recruiting experienced desktop and web developers - 23 July 2014
Ayrmer Software are currently recruiting experienced desktop / web developers, initially to help develop several online database application
Panoramio - Photo of Christmas is over ...........
Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
Emergency Plumbers for Oil heating and cooking appliances in Devon | MIs...
Reactive maintenance for Oil Fired Boilers and Cookers in Devon
Wetroom and Bathroom fitting in Devon from MiServe | MIserve
MiServe content management system and blog
MiServe - Plumbing and Oil Heating Engineers Devon
Devon oil fired heating and stoves, wetrooms and bathrooms, disabled adaptions and reactive maintenance plumbers covering South, West and Mi