20. That's weird....
19. It's never done that before.
18. It worked yesterday.
17. How is that possible?
16. It must be a hardware problem.
15. What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?
14. There is something funky in your data. OR It's a data problem, not a program problem.
13. I haven't touched that module in weeks!
12. You must have the wrong version.
11. It's just some unlucky coincidence.
10. I can't test everything!
9. THIS can't be the source of THAT.
8. It works, but it hasn't been tested.
7. Somebody must have changed my code.
6. Did you check for a virus on your system?
5. Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
4. You can't use that version on your system.
3. Why do you want to do it that way?
2. Where were you when the program blew up?
And the Number One Thing Programmers Say When Their Programs Don't Work:
1. "It works on my machine..".
We're really chuffed with the design and the content management system which uses our latest framework (Golem 2.7) with a hole host of new additions including an updated security class that protects all our projects, blocking hackers form accessing your data.
Here's a sneak preview ...
OK, so that is the professional side of my life, what about the rest ...
I enjoy hill walking, photography (amateur), drawing and painting, fine art, real ale and house music (yeah I know it's the odd one out, but love it)!
Laugh, love, live; I know it is a cliché but life really is too short!
- Ayrmer Software LimitedManaging Director, 2002 - present
Recruiting experienced desktop and web developers - 23 July 2014
Ayrmer Software are currently recruiting experienced desktop / web developers, initially to help develop several online database application
Panoramio - Photo of Christmas is over ...........
Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
Emergency Plumbers for Oil heating and cooking appliances in Devon | MIs...
Reactive maintenance for Oil Fired Boilers and Cookers in Devon
Wetroom and Bathroom fitting in Devon from MiServe | MIserve
MiServe content management system and blog
MiServe - Plumbing and Oil Heating Engineers Devon
Devon oil fired heating and stoves, wetrooms and bathrooms, disabled adaptions and reactive maintenance plumbers covering South, West and Mi