- Gregory FCASenior Vice President, 2003
- Inrange TechnologiesDirector, Investor Relations, 2001 - 2003
- Worldgate CommunicationsDirector, Investor Relations, 2000 - 2001
- Penn Engineering & Manufacturing Corp.Assistant Treasurer, 1995 - 2000
- PNC Financial ServicesAssistant Vice President, 1990 - 1995
Business in the front: Senior communications executive at a national top 40 public relations/investor relations firm. Leader on complex engagements, including public company mergers, initial public offerings and crisis communications. Finance expert, published author and top-notch public speaker. Contributor to the Gregory FCA blog Gregarious and tweeting on corporate communciations issues at JoeCrivelli.
Party in the back: Blogging on the motorcycling lifestyle at NoBaffles.com, with a focus on the first-time rider and a hope that my work will expand the passion to other wannabe bikers. Also tweeting under the handle NoBaffles.
- Villanova University1987
- Drexel University1992
- Clifton High School1983