To fight or not to fight...that is the question
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- you have a duty to resist tyranny, whether it is the government or the persons(s) attempting to hurt you and others.Jan 19, 2013
- well said sir...#2 is the one I think most everyone has a problem with...putting ourselves in bad situations that is.Jan 19, 2013
- I know that. If you read my posts and visit my sites you will tend to see I provide 100% information a lot of people get upset with because it often includes topics like how to make full auto weapons from hardware parts, bombs.... and so on. I think people need to know what reality is rather than live in a fantasy world.
If people are informed then the government can't pull the wool over their eyes. They can choose to ignore reality but that is them.
This week alone I consulted for 2 school ISDs. Both of which are revising policy based on the fact I proved what they thought they knew was false.Jan 19, 2013
- are the policies they are revising in regards to protecting the schools or self defense?Jan 20, 2013
- The only policy they if they were truthful that does anything for school safety is the one regarding teachers possibly being trained or getting security into the school. The rest are more about control of the populace and provide no safety or security.Jan 20, 2013
- let me be more specific...here is what you said...
"This week alone I consulted for 2 school ISDs. Both of which are revising policy based on the fact I proved what they thought they knew was false."
I am asking what policies are you claiming they revised after your interaction with them?Jan 20, 2013
Add a comment...