- Garland Realty RuidosoQualifying Broker, 2013 - presentTo us you are more than just a customer you are our PARTNER… New Mexico Qualifying Broker Eugene Heathman has over 15 years’ experience placing buyers in the perfect home. If you are considering listing your home, you can tap into Eugene’s huge database of realtors in markets like El Paso and Albuquerque. We don’t wait for buyers to show up, we go and find them. Eugene’s customer service outlook is simple –Put the customers needs first. Whether you are looking for the perfect ranch, piece of land or a house in town, Eugene will take the time to show you everything you need to make a strong, advised decision
- Time Out Video ArcadeOwner, present
- Ruidoso Free PressManaging Editor, present
- Buyruidoso.comReal Estate Development and Investment, 2009 - 2013
Eugene began his involvement with the Real Estate business in 1991. Originally from Las Cruces New Mexico, he spent much of his life in Colorado.
"I will never forget my first investment properties I purchased in Craig, Colorado.
I purchased three homes, soon to be condemned for $14,000. One home I moved in and fixed up myself. The home was a construction zone the entire winter with many stories to tell as a result.
I then fixed up the second home and rented it out. The city even paid to knock down the third!
I ended up selling each home for $40,000."
In 1992, Eugene began a career in Resort Property Management. The next five years in Steamboat Springs, Colorado furthered his passion to become a Realtor.
Eugene returned to the Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX regional “BorderPlex” in 1998 and became a "Manufactured Housing Sales Consultant" He consistently produced more sales volume than anyone in his office during his tenure.
In 2002 Eugene finally became a full - time Realtor. His areas of expertise range from residential to multi-family and investment transactions.
Eugene is active in The Ruidoso Association of Realtors Education and Realtor/Builder Relations. Eugene is also a member of the Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico He is also President of the Ruidoso Valley Economic Development Corporation.
Eugene has followed his passion to pursue the prestigious CCIM designation and is on track to complete the terms of designation in 2010.
Eugene’s recent accomplishments include conservation oriented Master Planned Community Development for which he is currently, Broker in Charge of Sales. He has become acutely involved in planning and developing low density, green standard of living in Central and Southern New Mexico. He truly enjoys the great outdoors.
- ENMU-RuidosoCommercial Real Estate Development, present
- ENMUBusiness Administration, present