Are/were you pregnant during the summer?
The summer heat can be brutal. Here are 7 ways pregnant women can survive the summer:
1. Stay hydrated – carry a water bottle at all times
2. Wear sunscreen (apply 15-20 min. before going outside)
3. Take naps - it's OK, you deserve it!
4. Go for a swim
5. Wear breathable fabrics
6. Cool down with a water-filled spray bottle to mist yourself
7. Exercise at the cooler times of day
If you have survived a summer pregnancy, what did YOU find most helpful? #pregnancy #pregnancytips