10 have her in circles
Works at Self Employed
Attends Sign Language Specialist
Lives in Davenport, Iowa
10 have her in circles
Certified independent Baby Signs Instructor and Early Child Education Specialist
American Sign language and English Sign language, Child care, Arts, crafts & Sewing
- Self EmployedIndependent Child Care Provider, 1996 - presentworking as a child care provider, house keeping and preparing meals for children. I have taken care of children 0-13 years old. I have also cared for children with disabilities including ADHD, Autism and downs syndrome
- Baby Signs By Time 4 SignIndependent certifed baby signs instructor, 2011 - presentI teach at parent work shops, play grops that teach a simple form of sign language to families to promote communication with parents and their babies. I also teach child care professionals baby signs.
- Elizabeth M StewartFreellance Sign language interpreter, 10 - 2013Interpret or translate American sign language or English Sign language in a variety of settings to Deaf individuals. mostly focusing on educational interpreting and community interpreting.
- A Childs Worldbaby signs instructor/ day care provider, 2011 - 2011I would care for infants and small children in a child care setting. I taught baby signs to the infants and children. I also prepared food for the Children and cleaned the child care building.
- V.O.I.C.E, INCPersonal life coach for the Deaf, 2008 - 2010I was a personal life coach and advocate for deaf individuals with Developmental disabilities. my services included teaching individuals how to learn life skills to be independent like cooking and maintaining a house, managing finances, shopping, attending community events, and socializing with other deaf members in their community) I taught deaf individuals how to communicate using American sign language.
- Community CareDirect care worker, 2003 - 2004Life coach for individuals with developmental disabilities. my services included teaching individuals how to learn life skills to be independent: cooking, maintaining a house, managing finances, shopping, attending community events, and socializing with the community.
- SkylineDirect care worker, 2002 - 2003Life coach for individuals with developmental disabilities. my services included teaching individuals how to learn life skills to be independent: cooking, maintaining a house, managing finances, shopping, attending community events, and socializing with the community.
Clinton, Iowa - Farwell, Michigan - Ames Iowa - Des Moines, Iowa - Coleman, Michigan - Madison, Wisconson
Reaching the minds and hearts of babies using Baby Signs.
The Baby Signs Program
Babies have a lot to say even before they can actually speak. With the baby signs program babies and toddlers can communicate using simple easy-to-learn signs-what they see, what they need and even how they feel. over 2 decades of scientific research, much of it funded by the National Institutes of Health, has shown that Baby Signs Program will:
- make you and your baby happier
- help your baby feel confident
- help your baby to learn to talk sooner
- boost your baby's intellectual development
The Baby Signs program is the only infant sign language program that has a full range of exciting products to enhance your baby's signing experience. for more information contact your local baby signs instructor:
Elizabeth M. Stewart
563.484.0703 or 515.442.0847
18 Years experience with sign language & child care, Certifed Baby Signs Instructor, Independent Certifed Early Childhood Education Specialist, Certifed in C.P.R. and First Aid, Medcation Manager, Trained C.N.A.
- Sign Language SpecialistSign language, 2011 - present
- Scott Community CollegeSign language, 2003 - 2004
- True LearningGeneral Education, 1996 - 2002
Bettie Cerling, Bettie Satterlee, Elizabeth Mckenrick