Linda Thompson is a consumer bankruptcy attorney practicing throughout Minnesota. Linda worked as a criminal prosecutor, assistant city attorney, and in construction litigation for several years before focusing exclusively on consumer bankruptcy law and consumer rights litigation in 2010. Linda currently practices at Anderson & Associates, LLC, in Forest Lake, Minnesota.
Linda is also an Adjunct Professor at William Mitchell Law School in St. Paul, Minnesota, teaching legal research and writing to first year students.
Finally, Linda writes debt negotiation, FDCPA, and consumer rights articles for Nolo.com, as well as other bankruptcy sites in the Nolo Network.
She earned her undergraduate degree at the University of St. Thomas and her law degree at the University of Minnesota Law School.
- University of Minnesota Law SchoolJuris Doctorate, 1999 - 2002
- University of St. ThomasMagna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science, 1995 - 1998
- Anderson & Associates, LLCAssociate Attorney, 2010 - present
- William Mitchell College of LawAdjunct Professor, 2010 - 2012
- Nolo.comWriter, 2012 - 2012