Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Heidi Mawson
803 followers -
💋be your own kind of beautiful✌
💋be your own kind of beautiful✌

803 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
this tea is amazing!!! AND It works!

Post has attachment
So what is this "Crazy Wrap Thing"?🤔
The wrap, formally known as the Ultimate Body Applicator, is made of non-woven cloth infused with a powerful, botanical cream that penetrates the layers of skin to tighten, tone, and firm the targeted area.🌿
Approximately 80% of the botanicals are absorbed within the first 45 minutes of the application, and the other 20% within 4-6 hours. You can wear a wrap for 45 minutes up to 8 hours. The wrap results are progressive for up to 72 hours!🙌🏼
Our wraps are NOT water weight loss wraps. Our wraps are completely opposite from a dehydration type wrap. With our wraps, the more water you drink, the better your results will be!😊

If you're interested in ordering or want more information, you can contact me through my website:
http://hmawson.myitworks.com
Photo
Photo
7/19/17
2 Photos - View album

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
lol this is perfection
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded