Advanced Calligraphy Seminar with Kazuaki (Kaz) Tanahashi - organized by Petra Hinterthür.
As usual you will find pictures from the seminar itself interspersed with pics taken coming and going to the actual practice.
1. Go in the direction that appeals to you most.
2. When you reach your reflection, stand still.
3. Passersby will give you guidance. Follow.
4. Approach the quiet.
5. Soon, you will see the message.
[ Voltaire ]
I am trying to sort people according to topic they may be interested in and I rarely post to "Public". If you are interested in one or more of the following topics, please add me and notify which Circle(s) you are interested into.
- ShoDo & Japanese Art and Culture
- Vegetarianism/Animal Rights
- Tech News (mostly consumer/prosumer stuff, a bit of "green" tech or other things that I find relevant in general)
- Art&Literature (this will be mostly in Italian)
- Role Playing Games
- Software Development
- Education and Parenthood
- Events in Turin (mostly in Italian)
- Data, Big and not so big…
- In Germany (living/working in/with Germany)
- Japanese Culture
- Aida.deConsultant - IT Business dept., 2015 - presentSenior Business Analyst
- Eng.itSenior Analyst, 2001 - 2015
Rocketbook Wave: Cloud-Ready Microwavable Notebook | Indiegogo
Send hand written notes to the cloud, perfectly organized. | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support the fundraising needs of your commu
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
"Watchmen" As a Primer on Mental Disorder » Coding In My Sleep
Watchmen: compelling and original storytelling or characters ripped from the pages of a psychology textbook? You decide.
Replacing the Akashiya Sai brush tip with a much better Kuretake Sable H...
Replacing the Akashiya Sai brush tip with a much better Kuretake Sable Hair Brush tip., a photo by Gentian O. on Flickr. Via Flickr: The tip