For example, if you click on "Functions by Category" (https://learn.adobe.com/wiki/display/coldfusionen/Functions+by+category), you recieve a mostly blank page - you have to expand the tree on the side menu to see the category list, which isnt really the natural use case. I can't speak for everyone, but I tend to click the actual words, get the blank screen, swear a little bit at the monitor, and then expand the tree. Pretty much ever time.
- Art Institute of California - Orange CountyGame Art & Design, 2010 - present
- Yorktown High School1990 - 1994
- Curse GamingFront End Web Developer, 2014 - present
- Rogue Knight Studios, LLCColdFusion Web Developer, Artist, 2011 - present
- Best Buy Secondary Markets (Dealtree)ColdFusion Web Developer, 2009 - 2014
- GameProColdFusion Web Developer, 2007 - 2009
- Rooms To GoColdFusion Web Developer, 2002 - 2006
- SUNY PurchaseTier 2 Technical Support Help Desk Manager, 2001 - 2002
- Physicians OnlineCustomer Support Technician
- BestWeb InternetCustomer Support, Customer Support Manager, Webmaster
- Cyber Technologies, LLCColdFusion Web Developer
GameGeex - And now for your moment of Skyrim zen...
GameGeex. username: password: Login. [register]. [back]And now for your moment of Skyrim zen... [permalink]. Posted on November 22, 2011 @ 8
GameGeex - And now for something completely different
GameGeex. username: password: Login. [register]. [back]And now for something completely different [permalink]. Posted on November 26, 2011 @
GameGeex - Star Citizen -- Most ambitious game to date?
Star Citizen aims to create more than just a game. A whole universe for players to do whatever they please.
GameGeex - WildStar shows off the lore behind Metal Maw
Experimentation leads to a boss who's all mouth.
GameGeex - GamePro Magazine and GamePro.com getting powered down
GameGeex. username: password: Login. [register]. [back]GamePro Magazine and GamePro.com getting powered down [permalink]. Posted on November
GameGeex - Nintendo announces WiiU launch date and TVii
The next generation console will launch November 18th, and comes with a surprising new way to watch TV.