I don't add everyone who adds me to their circle. We only have a limited number of people/pages we can circle and not everyone who follows me has posts that interest me, hell some of you don't have any posts at all. I also don't sort my posts, so if you can deal with that great; if not, you probably don't want to circle me. I have more than one topic of interest and I assume other people do as well. Just an FYI, if you come onto my posts and start making insulting posts at myself or other commenters, threatening or vitriolic comments or otherwise engaging in trolling behavior, I will block you.
- my husband (ok I love him)
- LOTRO UI modding
- MMOs: LOTRO, SWTOR, Champions, STO, Guild Wars 2
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Science Fiction/Horror/Fantasy
- comparative religions/philosophies
- TV shows: Warehouse 13, Continuum, Being Human (both versions), Arrow, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Grimm, Walking Dead, Lost Girl, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, Arrow
- Old TV shows: Alphas, Sanctuary, Stargate, Farscape, Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9), Babylon 5, Moonlight, Blood Ties, Forever Knight, Friday the 13th the Series, Kyle XY, Smallville, Secret Circle, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Battlestar Galactica (old and new), Eureka, Legend of the Seeker, Dresden Files
- GMOs (some are OK, but in general I don't think enough research has been done to prove they are safe.) and I really dislike the chemical-laden growing environments they encourage.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup and other artificial sweeteners
- people jamming their religion down my throat (a discussion is fine; telling me I'm going to hell because I don't believe as you do, is not acceptable.)
- political parties