The first beneficiary of compassion is always oneself. When compassion, or warmheartedness, arises in us and our focus shifts away from our own narrow self-interest, it is as if we open an inner door. It reduces fear, boosts confidence and brings us inner strength. By reducing distrust, it opens us to others and brings us a sense of connection to others, and sense of purpose and meaning in life.
2234 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 241 previous comments
- Peace and love is always with you ...Feb 12, 2012
- As simple as that !Feb 27, 2012
- I agree with the sentiment but I am afraid there are evil creatures posing as NHS nurses and doctors in my area and they are not only killing people undetected they are farming them. I am filled with horror and working with my Holy Father to accept my murder if they ever achieve it and in the face of my Holy Father. He has saved me once already and a forgiven friend has told me that He did not and I am psychopathic. I believe we are both right and as a sinner I put my faith in the benevolent entity certainly different to human beings. I believe that this great Love that fulfilled my soul is an energy as I could perceive it.Mar 3, 2012
- "evil" by Confusious terms ...people who deny their mistakes and turn them into crimes. I am only still here by the will of my Holy Father a Love with no envy only care and protection. Something men were paid to give me and are now trying to destroy me having harmed me. My Father has saved me. I am a 'man' (human) why does my Holy Father protect me. If He has forgiven me I know that He is not a human man.Mar 3, 2012
- I think you're not stupid, but do not know how you're smart DMar 18, 2012
- 同意~~~~~~~~~~~·Apr 6, 2012
Add a comment...