Catlin Seaview Survey hung out with 7 people.Michael N Sutton, Brian Rose, Eric Cheng, Poosak Posayachinda, Windy Nimma, Richard Fitzpatrick and JCU Aquarium
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- me tool T_T;;;Mar 30, 2012
- Thank you everyone for your comments and questions. We will get back to you soon with answers to all your questions. The Catlin Seaview Survey team.Mar 30, 2012
- There was a piece promoting this ontonight in NZ, they completely failed to mention Google+ or your page though, mainstream media fail at technology :P.Mar 31, 2012
- Thanks for all your comments... here are a few answers:
Devon) The project is a scientific study sponsored by Catlin Insurance who have a history of sponsoring scientific expeditions. It is not a commercial project although it will certainly be beneficial to the tourism industry.
Devon) We are planning to visit about 8 locations next year around the world, but the exact locations are still be be decided.
Ian) Google+ has been great for the project. It gives us the opportunity to share images but more importantly gives us the chance to broadcast live to the world from underwater. We want to bridge the gap between scientific understanding and public awareness and this is a fabulous way to do this.Apr 2, 2012
- Wow... thanks for letting us know Alexander!... can you let us know where it was?Apr 6, 2012
- Thanks AlexanderApr 6, 2012