Pen on paper
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- What kinds of pens are you using to get the large expanses of solid color?
I ask because I use pens on paper, too. :)Dec 6, 2011
- I mainly use the blue Bic M10 Clic ball point pen, a simple writing pen, for this kind of drawings. :)
This one: http://www.bicworld.com/en/products/details/17/m10-clic
The large expanses of solid color were done while passing several time over it with the same pen.
Just watched your paints, nice work. So what kind of pen do you use?Dec 7, 2011
Thanks for your response.
I use archival gelly roll and micron pens.
And, I just started using india ink pens...
:)Dec 7, 2011
- oh, I used micron pens in the past an ink pens as well, I even don't know why I stop using them ;)Dec 8, 2011
- micron and india ink pens are pricey.Dec 8, 2011
- Your empty is very full.Dec 16, 2011