Profile

Cover photo
118 followers|11,828 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

Marketing Eco

Shared publicly  - 
 
Learn about the latest advances in geothermal heating and cooling, solar thermal heat, furnaces, air conditioning, radiant heat, and biomass stoves on the newly revamped website we launched for Logical Heating and Air Conditioning at http://www.logicalhvac.com
1
Add a comment...

Marketing Eco

Shared publicly  - 
 
Did you know that the EPA’s Environmental Education Web Workgroup (EEWW) meets monthly to evaluate web sites (potentially yours) to supplement the EPA’s environmental education Web content? Per Eco Scout, it’s true as long as the site meets strict quality criteria, fills gaps in educational content, and is approved by the EEWW. Here's the link to the full article which includes the criteria and how to submit your Web site straight from the EEWW:  http://www.marketingeco.com/submit-your-web-site-to-the-environmental-education-web-workgroup
1
Add a comment...
Have them in circles
118 people
Olivier Siberdt's profile photo
American Marketing Association - Austin Chapter's profile photo
eco's profile photo
Energycom Solar Ltd's profile photo
Mickey Mouse Movie's profile photo
Go Green Ride's profile photo
Courtney Fisher's profile photo
Michelle G Held's profile photo
Kari Havir's profile photo

Marketing Eco

Shared publicly  - 
 
Huston, we have the thumbnail image of TLI! Since September 2010, Marketing Eco has enjoyed managing the The Legal Investigator (TLI) magazine’s design, desktop publishing, and copywriting intro blurbs for the National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI). Marketing Eco handled rebranding the publication for the launch of its new look in the Fall of 2010 and has continued to create high impact graphics for articles and magazine cover. Editors and authors of TLI are legal investigators and members of the NALI. Check out full issues of TLI on marketingeco.com here: http://bit.ly/Rn66Hu.
1
1
Kari Havir's profile photoOskars Janaitis's profile photo
People
Have them in circles
118 people
Olivier Siberdt's profile photo
American Marketing Association - Austin Chapter's profile photo
eco's profile photo
Energycom Solar Ltd's profile photo
Mickey Mouse Movie's profile photo
Go Green Ride's profile photo
Courtney Fisher's profile photo
Michelle G Held's profile photo
Kari Havir's profile photo
Contact Information
Contact info
Phone
612-326-6332
Story
Tagline
Saving the earth and economy together via sustainable marketing
Introduction
Marketing Eco develops integrated, client-empowering interactive media, manages SEO, email design, social media setup and integration, and offers loads of other strategic marketing services. 99% of our clients dig in to update their own websites and enewsletters with the easy to use tools we provide thereby saving money and directly engage their customers. The other 1% of our clients love it that we're lightning fast at doing their updates for them. We jive on designing logos, dig creating or revamping brand identity, and we do desktop publishing with verve. It's our mission to help companies create positive buzz that converts interactions to sales and improves their marketing ROI with an earth and economy-saving green twist. Together we can create positive change.