Has anyone seen this film? I'm tempted, despite being perhaps a little "witched-out" after issue #3 of the Gazette.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Saw it tonight. It's great.Feb 20, 2016
- Very good movie, especially for fans of New England folklore. Reading Arkham Gazette #3 helped me enjoy it more :) I was thinking after "I wonder what Bret Kramer will think of this?"Feb 20, 2016
- I'm flattered that you found our latest issue so informative. Now to find a theater close to me actually showing it...Feb 21, 2016
- can't wait for the review!Feb 21, 2016
- While you wait, here's a review from Peter Muise (of the New England folklore blog). I've not read past the spoiler warning, so it might just be a recipe for spaghetti sauce, but I suspect it's on point.
http://newenglandfolklore.blogspot.com/2016/02/movie-review-witch-new-england-folktale.html?m=1Feb 22, 2016
- This is a very good movie. Very creepy and tense throughout.Feb 23, 2016
- I enjoyed it a lot. Possibly the first witch-based horror movie to get the folklore and mythology right since Haxan in 1922.Feb 25, 2016