- ABC GroupOwner, 1997 - presentSelf-employed feature writer and blogger
- BookPageContributor, 2001 - presentAuthor interviewer for BookPage, America's Book Review
- CreditCards.comContributor, 2007 - presentFeature writer for consumer-oriented credit card website
- SpareFoot/SelfStorageContributor, 2014 - presentFeature writer to SpareFoot and SelfStorage news/feature websites
- Elite Meetings InternationalFeature writer - blogger, 2004 - presentFeature writer for Elite Meetings Gold and Platinum; blogger for Meet Well blog
- Chevrolet Motor CompanyContributor, 2015 - presentContributor to New Roads magazine
- BankrateContributing Editor, 1998 - presentFeature writer, blogger, humor columnist ("Bank Shots")
- University of Colorado at BoulderB.S. Honors (Journalism)
- Johnson Journalism Scholar
Industry insider tips: How to make music AND money
The rise of digital streaming and gadget-centered entertainment has created new opportunities for musicians seeking to build a career out of
Survey: Many Still Ask, What Is Obamacare? | Bankrate.com
Bankrate's Health Insurance Pulse finds consumer concerns about health care costs and fogginess about reform.
How Health Insurance Reform Slaps Smokers | Bankrate.com
To discourage tobacco use, health insurance reform allows higher rates that penalize smokers.
Q&A with 'Heads in Beds' author Jacob Tomsky
Have you ever stayed at a luxury hotel and wondered what's going on behind the scenes? In his new book,
Q&A with 'Bootstrapper' author Mardi Jo Link
Her book chronicles how she mended a broken heart and literally saved her Northern Michigan farm with alcohol, Buddhism and hard-won financi
Employers Embrace Health Care Exchanges | Bankrate.com
The new state health care exchanges should sound very familiar to workers at some companies.
Wedding Insurance: Help For Bridal Fails | Bankrate.com
Wedding insurance isn't romantic, but a wedding day disaster isn't, either. Find out how wedding insurance can help you should your big day
Obama-Snares: 4 Bad Health Care Reform Scams | Bankrate.com
Beware of bogus health insurance exchanges and other rip-offs tied to health care reform.
Celebrity Money, Photos and Hollywood News: Bankrate.com
Bankrate.com follows financial topics related to hollywood celebrities and their money.
Bigger Push Toward Electronic Health Records | Bankrate.com
Health care reform started an effort to expand electronic health records. Why should you care about how your doctor keeps records?
Survivorship Life Insurance: Its Heir Care | Bankrate.com
Survivorship, or second-to-die, life insurance is geared toward paying a couple's estate taxes.
'Identity Thief' screenwriter Jerry Eeten has identity issues, too
By the time Jerry Eeten's screenwriting career took off with the new Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy movie, he'd already left Hollywood to fa
5 Health Care Reform Changes Coming In 2013 | Bankrate.com
What's in store for 2013? More money for doctors and kid care are coming as part of the Obamacare health care reform law.
Health Care Reform You Can Expect In 2012 | Bankrate.com
Major health care reform will roll out this year as part of the Affordable Care Act.
Q&A with Hill Harper, 'CSI: NY' actor, author of 'The We...
In his book 'The Wealth Cure,' the Harvard Law grad and hoops buddy of the president equates the battle for health to the battle for wealth