My team and I are considering how to best use Hangouts. We believe that because they are limited to 10 people, that the topics should be very narrow so as to attract people to care specifically about those issues. Please let me know which of these topics you are interested in: Privatizing NASA; NIH reform; Repealing Dodd-Frank; Repealing Sarbanes-Oxley; Federal Reserve Monetary Policy, Creating Personal Social Security Accounts; Judicial Activism; Increased Funding for Brain Science. Any other topic suggestions?
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 90 previous comments
- Repeal Obamacare! I like the Pell Grant idea for K-12...that or vouchers!Nov 19, 2011
- So do I - that grant/voucher idea is fantasticDec 28, 2011
- There are many New Komeito people in the area I live in.
There are also many New Komeito people in the neighborhood.
There are many New Komeito people in the apartment building where I live.
For that reason I live a life without privacy.11w
- Because there are many New Komeito people in city hall.
All the personal information of the citizen is registered in the city hall.
And all of that personal information is known to the people of the Komeito.11w
- New Komeito people cooperate as the same party members, cooperate, help each other, and share information.
Therefore, the personal information registered in the city hall is all known to the neighbors Komeito members.
That is all known to the New Komeito people of the same apartment complex.11w
- If Komeito people increase in society like this, you will be forced to live a life without privacy.
Soka University is also in the United States. Soka University is the mother of Komeito.
The Soka Gakkai is also in the United States. Soka Gakkai is also the mother of Komeito.
Soka Gakkai is spreading all over the world. This is dangerous.
In the decades or ahead of the future, people in the United States may have to live a life without privacy.11w