Day 1 : Istanbul - Gallipoli Tour
Meal : Lunch
06.00 – 06.30 Pick up from your hotel door in Istanbul’s Taksim area
06.30 – 07.00 Pick up from your hotel door in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet and drive to Eceabat
11:45 Arrive in Eceabat
13.00 Depart from Eceabat for Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour
• Brighton Beach
• Beach Cemetery
• ANZAC Cove
• Ariburnu Cemetery
• ANZAC Commemorative Site
• Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
• Lone Pine Australian Memorial
• Johnston's Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
• 57. Regiment Turkish Memorial
• The Nek
• Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
17.45 Arrive back in Eceabat and check into hotel. Overnight at hotel in Eceabet or Canakkale.
Day 2 : Troy Tour & Boat Trip To ANZAC Landing Beaches
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at the hotel
08.00 Depart for Fully Guided Troy Tour
• The Trojan Horse,
• Sacrificial Altars,
• The 3700 year old city walls,
• Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. - 2500 B.C.
• The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),
• The Odeon (Concert Hall),
• Current excavations in progress,
• Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX,
11.45 Return from Troy Tour
12.00 Ferry from Canakkale to Eceabat
13.30 Visit Kabatepe Simulation Center for a three D recreation of many of the historical events of the campaign.
14.45 Take our boat to visit landing beaches from the sea.
You will have the unique opportunity to see Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery and ANZAC Commemorative Site at North Beach from the sea, just as the soldiers of 1915 did. You will have the chance to snorkel over the wreck of the Milo, a steamer that was deliberately sunk in late 1915 to form a breakwater for William’s Pier
17.00 Back to Eceabat
17.30 Board the tourist bus to take you back to Istanbul.
Arrival to Istanbul and transfer you to your hotel. Tour ends.
Tour Departure : Everyday From 01 May To 15 Octhttp://www.privateistanbultours.com/gallipoli-troy-tour-boat-trip-to-anzac-landing-beaches